CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®
Crafted Wealth Management
Certified Financial Planner
Fee-Only Financial Planner Located in Venice, CA and Serving the Entire Westside of Los Angeles and Santa Monica Area
Hey everyone, my name is Gabe and I run a westside Los Angeles based financial planning firm that serves Builders, Creators, and Educators both locally and virtually.
We specialize in and may be a good fit if you are:
- A Creator: You work in entertainment in some fashion (writers, editors, musicians, producers, cinematographers, etc) and tend to have “lumpy” income. Advice often surrounds: cash flow/budgeting, incorporating, retirement planning, guild membership, pensions, and planning for future goals.
- A Builder: You work in the tech space and/or run your own business. Advice often surrounds: stock compensation (ISOs, RSUs, NQSOs, etc), employee benefits, retirement planning, goal planning, values discussions, and cash flow/budgeting.
- An Educator: You have worked or currently work in higher education. Advice often surrounds: pension planning, social security, 403b/457 plans, and unique employee benefits.
Crafted Wealth was founded in Venice, CA in 2015 and we currently work out of a home office on the Westside, 90066. We often meet our clients virtually but are available to meet in person locally at WeWork’s Playa Vista and Santa Monica locations. We’re also huge fans of coffee so we’re never opposed to an initial meetup at a local spot.
If any of the above seems intriguing and you’re ready to get to know each other and see if we’re a good fit, please head to our website to schedule a meeting at www.craftedwealthmanagement.com.
Looking forward to meeting you soon!
Gabriel Anderson is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
I built the core values of Crafted Wealth to reflect the needs of my peers. I work with people close to me and teach habits that are immediately beneficial. This is how I did it:
- Values based approach to planning and investments
- Fee-only planning and education centric culture
- Cash-flow dominant strategies
- Comprehensive planning and investment fees packaged into one unit based on a percentage of net worth and AGI
Our only incentive is to help you grow and make good decisions with our guidance. These values reduce the chance for conflicts of interest that exist in other advisory models. This mirrors what all generations seek when entrusting a professional with their finances. All relationships are built on trust and we take the initiative to start on the right foot.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Gabriel Anderson is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Gabriel Anderson is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Gabriel Anderson is a Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
A Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®) is a professional designation for individuals specializing in life insurance and estate planning. Individuals must complete five core courses and three elective courses, and successfully pass all eight two-hour, 100-question examinations in order to receive the CLU® designation.
Gabriel Anderson is a Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
Chartered Financial Consultant® designations are granted upon completion of seven required courses and two elective courses. Those who earn the designation are understood to be knowledgeable in financial matters and to have the ability to provide sound advice.
Gabriel Anderson is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Contact Gabriel Anderson
544 Grand Blvd
Venice, CA 90291