Financial Synergies Asset Management
Fee Only Financial Planner and Wealth Manager serving the Houston, TX area and clients nationwide
Growing up in a farming family, Heath was fascinated by the unwavering discipline his father showed with the family’s modest finances. Even though Heath went to Texas Tech University on an agriculture scholarship, he changed direction when he discovered his true calling: becoming a financial planner and helping people understand money in a better way.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Science in personal financial planning, Heath joined Financial Synergies in 2003 as a Financial Advisor. Today, he helps clients with all aspects of their financial lives, such as retirement planning, education planning, charitable giving, and investing.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, Heath believes in giving solid, unbiased advice, and building relationships with clients that make a tangible, positive difference in their lives. In 2013, Heath became a shareholder at Financial Synergies.
Heath loves spending time with his wife, Morgan, Miss Texas 2005, his daughter, Dawson and his son, Warren. He enjoys country music, fantasy football, and bird hunting. Heath sits on the board of directors for the Tallowood Baptist Foundation & Endowment and is an Eagle Scout.
Heath Hightower is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Financial Synergies is a fee-only Financial Advisor located in Houston, Texas. For more than thirty years we’ve been serving the financial needs of individuals, families, and businesses from around the world. When we take on new clients they become part of our extended family, and in the past three decades we’ve developed multi-generational relationships with many of them.
Our primary goal is to simplify your financial life. Our Certified Financial Planner™ professionals and advisors combine investment management and holistic planning to provide total wealth management for our clients. Together, we’ll construct a financial game plan and investment strategy to meet your goals, and give you greater confidence in your future.
Financial Synergies Asset Management is formally structured as an independent Registered Investment Advisor, and we adhere to the highest fiduciary standard. Our clients’ interests are our top priority. We work on a fee-only basis and do not sell commission-based products. This enables us to be objective and free from conflicts of interest when making recommendations to clients.
- Fee-only: We are paid only by our clients. Most firms in our industry operate on a commission-based or fee-based approach. Commission-based firms get paid on the financial products they sell, and fee-based firms combine commissions and fees. There are huge conflicts of interest when advisors get paid by the product company providers. We simply do not engage in this.
- Fiduciary: We took a Fiduciary oath to act in the best interests of our clients at all times.
- Holistic: We look at your whole picture. We don’t just manage money. We provide comprehensive financial planning and investment management to create a total wealth management experience for our clients.
- Boutique: We are a highly specialized financial advisory firm offering customized services, and our clients experience a high-touch relationship.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Heath Hightower is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Heath Hightower is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Heath Hightower is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact Heath Hightower
4265 San Felipe St
Houston, TX 77027