Crest Wealth Advisors LLC
Founder & Financial Advisor
Your trusted financial partner in helping you maximize your money through financial planning and investing.
Jason Dall'Acqua is a fee-only financial planner located in Annapolis, MD.
Crest Wealth Advisors LLC provides financial planning and investment management services to help busy professionals be more intentional with their financial resources in order to build wealth and live more comfortably.
As an independent, fee-only advisor, Jason Dall'Acqua is never paid a commission of any kind, and operates as a fiuciary to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Welcome! My name is Jason Dall’Acqua, founder of Crest Wealth Advisors LLC. I am a born and raised Annapolitan, a husband, and a finance enthusiast whose mission is to help hard working professionals be more intentional in their financial decision making to help build wealth and live more comfortabley with money.
My goal is to not only guide you in making more intentional financial decisions, but to educate you along the way so that you understand what we are doing, but more importantly, why we are doing it. The why behind each decision and recommendation varies from one person to the next. The why is the thing that drives you and guides our financial decision making: family, security, legacy, freedom, travel, you name it!
With over a decade of experience as an independent financial planner, I have had the pleasure to help clients confidently navigate a wide array of financial situations while assisting them with their personalized investment strategy.
I truly enjoy every aspect of what I do and I am fortunate to have been able to focus on my passion for so long. My journey to where I am at today includes:
- Graduating with a degree in Economics from the University of Maryland
- Obtaining my Investment Advisor registration in 2012
- Earning my CFP® designation in 2015
- Serving as President of the National Capital Chapter of The Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Frequently being quoted in the media on a range of financial topics
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my amazing wife, Peggy, going on hikes with our dog, Kaya, and experiencing all the fun activities that Annapolis, MD has to offer. I love golfing, paddle boarding, surfing, traveling, trips to the Jersey shore, seeing live local music and am a big Ravens fan.
Jason Dall'Acqua is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Crest Wealth Advisors mission is to help people make more intentional financial decisions in order to reduce stress, build wealth and live more comfortably with money. We all face impactful financial decisions on a day-to-day basis - investing, saving, planning for retirement, tax planning, maximizing employee benefits, paying down debt - the list could go on. It can all feel overwhelming at times. Fortunately, CWA is here to guide you in all things financial to ensure that your money is being used in your best interest.
While Crest Wealth Advisors works with people from all walks of life, many of our clients include:
- Mid-Career professionals who face increasingly complex financial lives and lack the time or energy to manage their finances on their own.
- People 5-10 years away from retirement who are seeking clarity and assistance in successfully making the transition.
Do you relate to any of the following?
- You have numerous goals and don't know how to balance them all.
- You are unsure of your investment strategy or lack one entirely.
- You seek clarity regarding your entire financial picture and what it all means.
- You want to be sure you are minimizing your tax burden.
- You have transitioned jobs several times and as a result have financial accounts scattered around and not receiving attention.
- You received an inheritance, but do not know how to put the money to best use.
- You are starting to think about retirement, but have no idea when that is possible or what that phase of life will look like financially.
Do not let these questions go unanswered. By working together, you gain a partner to provide:
- Organization and clarity about your financial situation
- An actionable plan to achieve your short- and long-term goals
- Accountability to ensure you are moving in the right direction
- A professionally managed investment strategy aligned with your financial plan
- Peace of mind and time…and who does not want more of those!
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- Mid-Career Professionals
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Jason Dall'Acqua is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Jason Dall'Acqua is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Jason Dall'Acqua is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Contact Jason Dall'Acqua
1125 West Street
Annapolis, MD 21401