Crest Wealth Advisors LLC
President & Advisor
Fee-Only financial planner located in Annapolis, MD, serving clients locally and across the country
Jason Dall'Acqua is an Annapolis, MD fee-only financial planner. Crest Wealth Advisors LLC provides financial planning and investment management services to help working professionals organize, plan and invest their way to a wealtheir future. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Jason Dall'Acqua is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Welcome! My name is Jason Dall’Acqua, founder of Crest Wealth Advisors LLC. I am a born and raised Annapolitan, a husband, and a finance enthusiast who enjoys helping people solve their financial problems, putting themselves and their families on the path to their definition of financial success.
The mission with Crest Wealth Advisors is simple: To help working professionals make more intentional financial decisions in order to build their wealth and live more comfortably with thier money.
My passion is to not only assist people in making smarter, more intention financial decisions, but to educate clients along the way so that they understand not only what we are doing, but why. The why behind each decision and recommendation varies from one person to the next. The why is the thing that drives you and what you are working toward.
Prior to founding Crest Wealth Advisors, I was fortunate to serve as vice president of an advisory firm and gain experience in every area of the business, from advising clients through difficult financial decisions to investment research, portfolio construction and everything in between.
I truly enjoy every aspect of what I do and I am fortunate to have been able to focus on my passion for so long. My journey to where I am at today includes:
- Graduating with a degree in Economics from the University of Maryland
- Obtaining my Investment Advisor registration in 2012
- Earning my CFP® designation in 2015
- Serving as President of the National Capital Chapter of The Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Frequently being quoted in the media on a range of financial topics
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my amazing wife, Peggy, going on hikes with our dog, Kaya, and experiencing all the fun activities that Annapolis has to offer. I love golfing, paddle boarding, surfing, traveling, trips to the Jersey shore, seeing live local music and am a big Ravens fan.
Are you ready to take control of your financial future? Contact me at Jason@crestwealthadvisors.com or visit www.crestwealthadvisors.com to schedule a free call.
Jason Dall'Acqua is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Crest Wealth Advisors mission is to help every client make more intentional financial decisions in order to build their wealth and live more comfortable with their money.
While Crest Wealth Advisors works with people from all walks of life, many of our clients include:
- Professional couples who face increased financial complexities and little time to give their finances the attention they deserve.
- Those who have experienced a successful career and are contemplating the transition into retirement, but lack the understanding of what that looks like financially.
Do you resonate with any of the following?
- You have numerous goals requiring financial resources and are unsure how to balance them all.
- You feel that you are on a good path but lack clarity on what your financial picture looks like as a whole.
- You want to be sure you are taking advantage of tax saving strategies.
- You are overwhelmed at the thought of managing your growing level of investable assets.
- You have transitioned jobs several times and as a result have financial accounts scattered around and not receiving attention.
- You received an inheritance, but do not know how to put the money to best use.
- You are starting to think about retirement, but have no idea when that is possible or what that phase of life will look like financially.
Do not let these questions go unanswered. By working with Crest Wealth Advisors you will benefit from:
- Organization and clarity on your financial priorities
- An actionable plan to achieve your goals together
- An investment strategy aligned with your personal needs
- Peace of mind and time…and who does not want more of those!
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- Mid-Career Professionals
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Jason Dall'Acqua is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Jason Dall'Acqua is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Jason Dall'Acqua is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Contact Jason Dall'Acqua
1125 West Street
Annapolis, MD 21401