CFP®, CRPC®, CSLP®, BFA®
Lucid Wealth Planning LLC
Principal & Financial Planner
CFP®, CRPC®, CSLP®, BFA®
Lucid Wealth Planning LLC
Principal & Financial Planner
As a fiduciary, and fee-only financial planner, I promote unbiased financial planning with emphasis on environmental, social, and governance sustainability. - Jeff Stewart, CFP®, CRPC®, CSLP®, BFA®
Fee-Only financial planner located in Raleigh, NC, serving clients locally and across the country
Jeffrey Stewart is a Raleigh, NC fee-only financial planner serving clients in NC as well as accross the nation. Lucid Wealth Planning LLC provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management with an emphasis on sustainability and social responsibility. We help medical professionals, academic professors, and social wellness professionals to organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Jeffrey Stewart is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
My name is Jeffrey Stewart and I am the founder of Lucid Wealth Planning LLC (“LWP”), a firm created to improve the world by helping clients make better and more well-informed, financial decisions in both their daily lives as well as long-term plans.
I founded Lucid Wealth Planning ("LWP")to improve the world by helping clients make better, and more well-informed, financial decisions in both their daily lives as well as long-term plans. We believe our impact provides added security, confidence, and overall joy in the lives of our clients. Given our focus on clients that strive to improve the world around them, such as Health Care Professionals and Academic professors, we anticipate the ripple effect of betterment to be limitless.
- B.S.B. degree in Finance
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®),
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®), and
- Certified Student Loan Professional (CSLP®)
- Behavioural Financial Advisor (BFA®)
The completion of over 700 comprehensive financial plans for individuals and families since joining the industry in 2006. This includes specialized areas such as student loan analysis, estate planning, tax planning, portfolio management, and cash flow strategizing (to name a few).
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor: The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
- XY Planning Network: The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients.
Here are a few facts about my financial life experience, examples that may resonate with your own personal story:
- I have a passion for the profession I’ve chosen. I realize that money isn’t everything, but neither is health or education on its own. It’s the combination of these three areas that determine the overall experience one has in life. I chose financial planning, whereas your passion may have resulted in health or academic professions.
- I paid for college myself, graduating with nearly $100,000 in debt between student loans, private loans, and credit card debt. Hard work, discipline, and strategic planning allowed us to eliminate our debt and grow our net worth substantially in less than 10 year.
- My wife and I paid for our own wedding, the down payment on our home, and virtually every other expense we’ve incurred. Neither of us came from wealth; being responsible with our savings and spending habits quickly became a focal point in our relationship.
- We have two incredible children, our son Kayden was born in July 2013 and our daughter Avery was born in January 2019. We have successfully worked through increased medical costs, college savings and private school expenses, and increased cost of living to ensure the little ones gain the experience necessary to appreciate all that life offers.
- I'm a family man. I have dedicated nearly 115,000 hours to being a husband, and have 52,000 hours of experience in raising a family (and counting!).
- I love to volunteer. I am actively engaged in Activate Good, Junior Achievement of Eastern North Carolina, Family Reach, as well the Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce.
As a financial planner, my main goal is to help you make well-informed decisions on all financial matters, not just what types of investments are right for you. I'll always listen to your concerns, devise the best strategy, and treat your financial goals with the same care and interest that I devote to my own. I look forward to being your trusted advisor and expert resource as you build a secure, and confident, financial life.
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity*
*Note: I do not sell insurance, nor do I sell any financial products. This license is to ensure I maintain the educational background necessary to help you make smart decisions around protecting you and your family.
Jeff Stewart is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
We are a fee-only financial planning firm dedicated to helping those that believe deeply in the betterment of the world around them. Our fiduciary oath, coupled with our passion for improving the lives of others, is what drives us.
Our goal is simple; make the world a better place by providing comprehensive planning and sustainable investing to those who have a greater impact on humanity. Our firm is here to help you achieve the impact you want by building a solid foundation. It’s easier to lift others up when you’re standing on solid ground.
Our services include:
Ongoing Comprehensive Financial Planning
Our Comprehensive Financial Planning include everything you need to achieve financial freedom; we offer continuous financial planning, full transparency, and exceptional technology to support your experience. We focus on every aspect of your financial life, from employee benefits and tax efficiency to retirement planning and student loan management.
We don't look for the "best" investments based on performance alone. Instead, we select the best investments based on your goals, investor psychology, existing holdings, tax bracket, personal values preference, and numerous other factors. Our investment management service is offered as either a stand-alone service or is offered a compliment to financial planning (reduced fee schedule).
Precise Planning (Hourly-Based)
Precise Planning is for those that feel comfortable managing their family's financial wellness, but need expertise in specific areas such as investment review, college planning, student loan analysis and retirement planning to name a few.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- Student Loan Analysis
- Tax Planning
- Socially Responsible & ESG Investing
- Physicians, PAs, NPs, Dentists
- Academic Professors
- Growing Families
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- Gen X & Gen Y
- Virtual Meetings
- In-Office Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation and Values Discussion
- Fiduciary and Fee-Only
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Jeffrey Stewart is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Jeffrey Stewart is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Jeffrey Stewart is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Jeffrey Stewart is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ (Learn More)
The Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ or CRPC® designation is a premier retirement planning credential. The CRPC® program covers all aspects of the retirement process in a single comprehensive program with no product or advising biases.
Jeff Stewart is a Certified Student Loan Professional (CSLP®)
Financial Advisors having earned the Certified Student Loan Professional designation (CSLP®) understand the complexities of the student loan repayment options and have the advanced knowledge required provide to high quality student loan repayment planning advice within the scope of a holistic financial plan.
Jeff Stewart is a Behavioral Financial Advisor™ (BFA™)
Financial advisors earning the Behavioral Financial Advisor™ certificate have completed the certification program to help mentor and coach clients in their financial decisions, and offer a holistic approach to strengthen the advisor-client relationship using an integrated approach founded on self-awareness, demonstrating how traditional finance practices are influenced by psychology and neuroscience.
Contact Jeff Stewart
1780 Heritage Center Dr
Wake Forest, NC 27587