Drumlin Financial Advisory
Fee Only Financial Planner Located in Lancaster, MA and serving clients in Boston Metrowest, Worcester and Middlesex counties
Jill believes that the most effective financial planning depends on good communication between the planner and client. She works to create a comfortable, confidential environment where clients are free to discuss their financial and personal concerns. Jill is a member of the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (ACP), a network of fee-only financial planners that practice a holistic approach to financial planning.
Jill holds a Certificate in Financial Planning from Boston University, an MS from the University of Pittsburgh and a BS from Tufts University.
Jill Hennessey is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
- Have I saved enough to support my personal vision of retirement?
- How can I optimize my Social Security benefits to gain the greatest benefit?
- What can I do to reduce income and estate taxes to protect my savings?
- How can I leverage my current assets to achieve a more secure financial future?
- When and how much should I withdraw from my accounts after retirement?
My financial planning, investment management and retirement planning services are designed to address your complex needs by building a plan to leverage and protect your assets.
Contact me today to explore how my holistic approach and tailored services can help you define your goals, set your path, and stay on track toward your long-term financial vision.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Jill Hennessey is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Jill Hennessey is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Jill Hennessey is a Member of the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (ACP)
Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (ACP) is the community of tax-focused financial planners that operate under the retainer model. Passionately dedicated to superb client service, ACP planners’ only source of income is client retainer fees – not commissions. With an ACP planner, you can be confident you’re getting experience, knowledge, research, and most importantly, advice that is tailored just for you.
Contact Jill Hennessey
423 White Pond Road
Lancaster, MA 01523