Pure Financial Advisors, Inc.
Fee-Only financial planner located in San Diego, CA, serving clients locally and across the country
Since 1998, Joe has served individual investors, business owners, corporations and nonprofit organizations. Joe is the President at Pure Financial Advisors. Prior to joining Pure, Joe worked for several years with one of the nation's largest financial planning firms, where he was a financial advisor before becoming a district manager and then a Vice President. He then accepted a position with a local San Diego firm that specializes in comprehensive planning for high net worth clients. Joe has extensive experience in estate planning, advanced tax planning, portfolio analysis and investment management.
In addition to acting as President, Joe is also the firm’s Advanced Planner. He is the host of Your Money, Your Wealth, a live financial talk show heard every Saturday on AM 760 KFMB and in Los Angeles/Orange County on AM 870 KRLA. Joe is also the firm’s spokesperson for the general public as well as for professional affiliations.
Joe received a Bachelors of Science degree in Finance from the University of Florida. He is a frequent speaker for a wide range of professional groups in San Diego County. Joe enjoys golf, playing basketball and cheering for the Florida Gators.
Joe's professional designations include:
- Certified Financial Planner™ Professional, CFP®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®
- Investment Advisor Representative
Joe is a member of the Financial Planning Association and the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors. He is also a board member of The Society of Financial Service Professionals.
Joseph Anderson is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
When we set out to design a financial services company that would inspire trust, we began by examining and addressing the common causes for distrust. Then, with guidance from respected academics and recognized industry professionals, we created a company that is, to the best of our knowledge, remarkably different from any other. Here's why:
- Advisor Compensation — Pure Financial Advisors is a fee-only advisory firm and your Pure Financial Advisors personal financial planner is a salaried-only employee who is never compensated by the sale of financial products or asset management fees.
- Credentialed & Competent — Pure Financial Advisors is registered with the SEC as a Registered Investment Advisor. Your Pure Financial Planner must have the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner credential CFP®, Certified Public Accountant CPA, or Chartered Financial Analyst CFA, plus the Accredited Investment Fiduciary credential (AIF®) and a minimum of five years of financial industry experience.
- Fiduciary Responsibility — By definition, a fiduciary is legally obligated to act in your best interest and avoid conflicts of interest. We put our fiduciary responsibility to you in writing with every service we offer.
- Comprehensive Planning — Your financial plan will combine investment planning, tax planning, estate planning and trust review, as subject to contract limitations. Implemented plans are regularly reviewed and updated to stay current.
- Lifetime Relevance — Your financial plan, tax strategies and investments stay current and relevant throughout your lifetime because it is a dynamic plan that is monitored and updated regularly.
- Simple, Well-Organized, Accessible — Your financial planner simplifies and organizes your accounts and documents, which you can access 24/7 on your personalized, encrypted website included with your plan implementation.
- Full Disclosure — You will know how we are compensated and how much because we provide you with a written quarterly report detailing your expenses and any compensation we may receive.
- Genuine Value — The price you pay is based on the financial plan and implementation package you select. Our management fee is for much more than asset management, it includes continuous comprehensive strategic planning from our highly qualified team.
- No Minimum Net Worth Required — Although we provide the complex and coordinated professional services valued by our high net worth clients, we do not impose a minimum net worth to become a client. Pure Financial was designed to allow the mass affluent access to the professional expertise demanded by the high net worth.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Joseph Anderson is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Joseph Anderson is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Joseph Anderson
3131 Camino del Rio N
San Diego, CA 92108
2010 Main St.
Irvine, CA 92614
21900 Burbank Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367