Abundance Wealth Planning, LLC
Fee-Only financial planner located in Fremont, CA, serving clients locally and across the country
Joseph Kuo is a Fremont, CA fee-only financial planner. Abundance Wealth Planning, LLC provides comprehensive and objective financial planning, business coaching, and family wealth planning to help business owners, corporate executives, and attorney partners organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Joseph Kuo is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
I am a certified financial advisor and planner for attorneys, executives, and high equity professionals.
As a fee-only fiduciary, I work solely in your best interests. I do not sell or receive commissions on any financial products such as insurance policies or investment funds.
Money can stress us regardless of how much of it we have. Born into a family business, I received many mixed money messages while growing up:
- Money is supposed to provide safety and freedom, yet everyone seems to be chained to their jobs.
- We should work hard to build wealth so we can have a great future for our families, yet no one knows what that actually looks like.
- We want that great future for our loved ones, but we're so busy working we have no time for them.
It's not just about wealth, it is about well-being. If you have achieved success and wealth, but have financial questions or still feel that something isn't right, I can partner with you to:
- Clarify the goals that motivate you and uncover your “whys”.
- Design a robust plan to grow your business, protect your family, and help you navigate the changes that life throws at you.
- Use your finances and wealth as resources to help you achieve personal and financial well-being for you and your loved ones.
MY CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ Professional
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Grief Recovery Specialist
- Motivational Interview Practitioner
- Board Member of SF Chapter of Financial Planning Association
Joseph Kuo is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
My clients want more from life even as they create and grow wealth. They are turning the paradigm from how to get more money, to what can money do for them. They understand that there are different skill sets involved with creating, maintaining, and inheriting wealth; the skills to create wealth do not translate automatically into the skills to stay wealthy. They want to design their legacy while knowing that future is uncertain. They appreciate the way to increase confidence is to develop their own resilience and resourcefulness to handle whatever may come.
To do this, we provide
- Business Coaching
- Financial Coaching
- Life Planning
In addition to:
- Cashflow Management
- College Saving
- Employee Benefits Optimization
- Estate Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Risk/Insurance Analysis
- Tax Planning (including equity compensation such as RSU, options, ESPP, etc.)
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Equity Comp (RSU, Options, ESPP) Strategy
- Tax Planning
- Investment Management
- Family Planning (College, Estate)
- Business Owners and Executives
- Attorney Partners
- Inheritance & IPOs
- Virtual Meetings
- In-Office Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Joseph Kuo is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Joseph Kuo is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Joseph Kuo is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Joseph Kuo is a Certified Management Accountant (CMA®)
Certified Management Accountant (CMA®) is a professional certification credential in the management accounting and financial management fields. The certification signifies that the person possesses knowledge in the areas of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics.
Contact Joseph Kuo
39899 Balentine Dr.
Newark, CA 94560