The Planning Center
Fee Only Financial Planner Located in New Orleans, LA and Serving Clients Nationwide
H. Jude Boudreaux, CFP® is a fee-only financial planner based in New Orleans. He works with a wide range of clients in identifying and pursuing their life’s goals. He is a Certified Financial Planner™ and has over a decade of diverse industry experience, including Janus Mutual Funds, MassMutual Financial Group, and most recently as Director of Financial Planning for Bellingrath Wealth Management.
More About Jude:
- Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner since 2004-Adjunct professor at Loyola University New Orleans (Music Finance)
- Has appeared in numerous financial publications including the Wall Street Journal, Financial Planning Magazine, the Journal of Financial Planning, InvestmentNews, and Bankrate.com.
- Contributing columnist for the Journal of Financial Planning since 2011
- President-Elect of the Loyola University New Orleans Business Alumni Board
- Elected by his peers as Financial Planning Association National NexGen President in 2009-Member of Financial Planning Association of Greater New Orleans Board of Directors since 2008
Jude Boudreaux is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
The TPC Process
We believe that all financial decisions are emotional decisions, and in order to make more effective decisions, everyone needs an objective third party to talk about life and money. The Planning Center provides a safe place for you to discuss what matters most to you and your family with a team of trusted financial advisors. Our goal is to help you make better decisions as you navigate life's transitions and guide you toward the life you would like to have.
What To Expect
Our financial planning process begins with you. We'll organize your current financial situation and set expectations and goals unique to your perspectives and wishes. With this shared understanding, we can discuss strategies and tactics to achieve your goals together.
Build Confidence In Your Financial Future
We believe that your wealth and life should be in balance. No matter what stage of life you are in, you are impacted by these eight financial categories detailed on our services page. We will work with you to address issues and identify opportunities to track and grow your progress toward better wealth life balance.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Jude Boudreaux is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Jude Boudreaux is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Jude Boudreaux is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact Jude Boudreaux
2727 Prytania Street
New Orleans, LA 70130