Rauschenberger Financial Advisors
Rauschenberger Financial Advisors
Our primary mission at Rauschenberger Financial Advisors (RFA) is to help our clients achieve financial confidence, clarity and success by providing affordable and objective advice on an hourly or project basis. - Keith Rauschenberger, MBA, CFP®
Independent, Hourly, Fee-Only, Fiduciary financial planner located in Hoffman Estates and Elgin IL, serving clients locally and across the country
Meet Keith Rauschenberger
RFA was founded by Keith Rauschenberger, who is the president and principal planner. He has a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in business, with a concentration in finance, and spent over 30 years in banking and small business management. He became involved in planning over 10 years ago and is a CFP (R) professional. RFA is a member of the Garrett Planning Network and the Financial Planning Association (FPA).
In addition to his professional activities, Keith is active at St. Hugh of Lincoln, Episcopal Church, having served on the vestry and as treasurer. He is currently a member of the Elgin Academy Board of Trustees and serves as both treasurer and chairman of its Finance and Facilities Committee. Keith lives with his wife and two children in Elgin, Illinois.
Our Philosophy at Rauschenberger Financial Advisors:
- We always act with honesty and integrity.
- Our client’s interests always come first.
- We pursue long- term relationships based on trust and open communication.
- Client education and involvement are critical to our joint success.
- We never stop learning.
- While we are in business to make a comfortable living, we are committed to providing affordable and accessible advice for our clients.
- Often, the simplest advice is the best. If we cannot understand a product/structure or explain it to our clients, we will not recommend it.
- One of the most important keys to long-term financial success for our clients is to minimize costs, fees, and taxes.
- While it is best to start planning early in life, it is never too late.
- If it sounds to-good-to-be-true, it is. Return reflects risk.
- From an investment perspective, the firm pursues a long-term, disciplined buy-and-hold investment strategy that emphasizes passive versus active investments, seeks broad diversification, minimizes costs and pursues regular rebalancing based upon the client’s optimal asset allocation.
- We have been fortunate in life so we will give back to our community
Keith Rauschenberger is a fee-only financial advisor at Rauschenberger Financial Advisors, located in Elgin, IL
Keith Rauschenberger is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Keith Rauschenberger is a NAPFA Associate
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Contact Keith Rauschenberger
912 Douglas Ave
Elgin, IL 60120
2815 Forbs Ave
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192