Weingarten Associates, LLC
Fee Only Financial Planner Located in Lawrenceville, NJ and serving the greater Princeton, NJ area and clients across the country.
Ken Weingarten is a Fee Only Financial planner in Lawrenceville, NJ. Ken Weingarten is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
Our mission at Weingarten Associates is to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients by providing exceptional financial advice. Our services include financial planning, investment management, and tax services. We are strictly fee-only in the delivery of our advice and feel this is best for our clients.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- President of Financial Planning Services with Weingarten Associates, LLC since 2003
- Co-founded the NAPFA Princeton Area Study Group in 2006
- Basic Training Case Study Presenter in November 2008
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region Board Member of NAPFA 2009-2010
- Served as an instructor for the College for Financial Planning's CFP® Certification Professional Education Program
- Classes taught included Tax Planning and Retirement Planning
- MBA from Rider University, Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- BA from Drew University, Madison, New Jersey
- CFP® Certification, College for Financial Planning, Denver, Colorado
- Residency Program, Financial Planning Association, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- The University of Edinburgh MOOC course 'Introduction to Philosophy' (2013)
- Duke University, MOOC course 'A Beginner's Guide to Irrational Behavior' with Dan Ariely (2013)
- Currently serving on the Chapin School Sustainability Committee (2013)
- Board member for the non-profit Lawrenceville Main Street from 2004-2008.
- Ken served as a volunteer teacher for Junior Achievement for more than ten years including many years teaching his own children's classes
Hobbies and Interests
- Time with family
- Yoga, Running, Tennis, Swimming
Ken Weingarten is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Our purpose is to make a difference in the lives of our clients by providing them with exceptional financial planning, investment management, and tax advice.
Clients of Weingarten Associates include individuals, families and small business owners seeking a comprehensive financial management service to meet life's financial challenges. You will find our methods of carrying out this mission to be quite different from that of other financial advisory firms. Whereas most firms will construct a financial plan for you, their primary purpose in doing so is to capture and manage your investment assets.
At Weingarten Associates, we recognize that real financial planning requires us to play a financial management role that goes beyond your investment portfolio. The financial plan is just the beginning of an advisory process that continues to address all of your financial needs as they arise over the course of your lifetime. Weingarten Associates acts as your personal financial manager, measuring success by your ability to achieve your financial goals. While we certainly strive to provide our clients with a positive investment experience, what most clients are concerned about is a substantial return on life!
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Ken Weingarten is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Ken Weingarten is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Ken Weingarten
11 Overlook Way
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648