New Dimensions Wealth Management, LLC
Financial Planner and investment mangement located in Allen, TX and Serving Clients Nationwide
Education and Designations
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
- MA, Economics, George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia.
- BA, International Business, The University of Texas, Austin.
Boards, Committees and Pro Bono Work
(past & present)
- Advisory Board, Journal of Financial Planning
- Finance Committee, Stonebridge Ranch Homeowners Association (McKinney; Texas)
- Pro Bono Committee, Financial Planning Association (D/FW)
- Board of Directors, Financial Planning Association (D/FW)
- Committee on Professional Issues, Financial Planning Association (National)
- Board of Directors, Agape Medical Clinic (Dallas)
Named one of the "Best Financial Planners in Dallas" in every D Magazine survey since 2004.
Lance Alston is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
New Dimensions Wealth Management represents the culmination of a decade long quest to build a client-centric financial planning firm.
We pride ourselves on providing unbiased, straight-forward financial guidance to clients using a Fee-only compensation model. As a fee-only firm, clients can rest assured that we are truly acting as their fiduciary and in their best interest.
It’s really very simple: reasonable fees unbiased guidance = valuable financial advice.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Lance Alston is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Lance Alston is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Lance Alston is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact Lance Alston
825 Market Street
Building M, Suite 250
Allen, TX 75013