JD, CFP®, MBA, CRPS®
NPV Advisory Services, LLC
JD, CFP®, MBA, CRPS®
NPV Advisory Services, LLC
As a fee-only financial planner, unbiased advice in the areas of tax, business planning, estate planning, investment planning, retirement plans and working with clients to make informed decisions is what I offer. - Lane Mullinax, JD, CFP®, MBA, CRPS®
Fee-Only and Fiduciary since 2004.
Lane Mullinax is a Cartersville, GA fee-only financial planner.
NPV Advisory Services, LLC provides comprehensive financial planning, management consulting, business planning, tax advice & compliance, and general business advisory to help business owners and corporate executives organize, grow, and protect their assets through life’s transitions.
As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Lane is never paid a commission of any kind and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Lane Mullinax is a Principal at NPV Advisory Services located in Cartersville, GA.
- Executive Juris Doctorate, Concord Law School, Purdue University, Global
- MBA, Finance Specialization, Walden UniversityBachelor of Business Administration (2005)
- BBA, Mercer University, Stetson School of Business & Economics
- CFP® - Certified Financial Planner, CFP Board, Washington DC
- CRPS - Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist, College for Financial Planning, Denver CO
Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Institute for the Fiduciary Standard
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP)
Lane Mullinax is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Whether providing advice regarding tax, investments & wealth management, business structure & strategy, or retirement plan design ...
NPV Advisory works as a fiduciary. No commissions are ever accepted. You pay only for our holistic, experience-based advice...
Expertise in Hersey-Blanchard Situational Leadership model, Whole Message model, and other tools and techniques of behavioral leadership, behavioral change and corporate climate & communications management...
Finally, the inter-disciplinary knowledge and experience we bring, in Finance, Business Analytics, Tax Law, Estate Law, Corporate Law, and Operations brings solutions that are unique to every client, and maximizes resources, human and otherwise.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Lane Mullinax is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Lane Mullinax is a Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist® (CRPS®)
Individuals who hold the CRPS® designation have completed a course of study encompassing design, installation, maintenance and administration of retirement plans. Additionally, individuals must pass an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and apply theoretical concepts to real-life situations.
All designees have agreed to adhere to Standards of Professional Conduct and are subject to a disciplinary process.
Designees renew their designation every two-years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct and complying with self-disclosure requirements.
Lane Mullinax is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Lane Mullinax
1202 N. Tennessee St.
Cartersville, GA 30120