CFP®, CPA/PFS, RLP®
SAGEbroadview Wealth Management, LLC
Founding Partner & Wealth Manager
Our goal is to be your financial mainstay as you navigate life’s transitions
Lawrence Annello is a Farmington, CT fee-only financial planner with additional offices in Burlington, MA and Morristown, NJ. SAGEbroadview Wealth Management provides ongoing, integrated comprehensive financial planning, tax planning, and portfolio management. We help established professionals and young professionals organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Larry Annello is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to act in his client's best interests.
> Please note we do not currently offer hourly services or one-time plans.
Are you a seasoned professional working toward financial independence? Are you a young professional looking for a personalized financial roadmap? Are you somewhere in between? No matter where you fall on the work-life continuum, SAGEbroadview has the tools and expertise to help you achieve your financial goals.
Larry Annello’s driving force comes from more than 40 years of experience as a CPA and financial professional, combined with his personal dedication to serving families, busy professionals and business owners in his community. His ongoing mission at SAGEbroadview is to provide clients with the planning, execution and oversight needed to build and sustain the rich life they envision.
Larry and co-partner Sheri Iannetta Cupo founded SAGEbroadview in 2014 by combining their independent practices – Larry’s BroadView Financial Planning and Sheri’s SAGE Advisory Group – into a unified force.
Larry is also a partner in our affiliated firm, SAGEbroadview Tax, where he assists SAGEbroadview Wealth Management clients with their tax planning and income tax return preparation.
Throughout his financial career, Larry has enjoyed working closely with business owners and their families, after having served as Chief Financial Officer for two privately owned companies himself. He began focusing on business owners when he was a Private Business Group manager with international accounting firm KPMG. There, and for two decades later as a partner in a local CPA firm, he concentrated on financial reporting and tax planning for middle-market companies and their family owners.
Larry graduated magna cum laude from the University of Hartford in Connecticut with a bachelor’s degree in accounting. He also completed both the Chief Executives and Senior Officers in Family Business program and the Strategy Analysis for Finance and Marketing program at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Larry is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner and holds a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) designation from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). He is a member of the AICPA and its Personal Financial Planning and Tax Divisions; the Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA) and The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA).
Lawrence Annello is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
At SAGEbroadview Wealth Management, we believe in clarity. Clarity of purpose. Clarity of mind. Clarity of intent. To champion your financial interests accordingly, we vow to never stop…
1. Learning … Our services are grounded in more than a half-century of evidence-based inquiry into economic and market efficiency, with a sharp eye as well for newly applicable insights.
2. Educating … We consider it our duty and privilege to filter and translate the glut of available information into effective knowledge you can use to make the most of your own investment activities.
3. Caring … Actions speak loudest, so we have built a client-centric focus into the fiber of our business structure. Our transparent, Fee-Only compensation means we have no conflicting interests resulting from any third-party incentives; you, our client, are our sole source of income. We also operate as a Registered Investment Advisor firm, which legally obligates us to serve as your fiduciary advisor, with your highest financial interests as our top priority.
4. Simplifying … As business professionals and former corporate executives ourselves, we understand exactly how much time you have to dedicate to your optimal level of personal wealth management: close to none. Respectful of your busy schedule, our advice is lean and to the point, so you can make the most of each and every financial move you take.
5. Growing … As a successful professional, you know how to acquire wealth. In our growing relationship with you, we help you keep that wealth, and apply it to sustaining your ideal lifestyle over the long haul.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- > Ongoing Comprehensive Financial Planning integrated w/ Investment Management
- > Tax Planning is carefully woven throughout your overall financial road map
- > Equity Compensation Planning (stock options, restricted stock, SAR's, etc.)
- > Financial Independence Planning (aka Retirement Planning)
- > We also offer solutions designed specifically for Young Professionals in the early stages of their careers
- > Established Professionals | Small business owners
- > Established Professionals | Executives & Middle Managers
- > Established Professionals | Medical, dental & legal professions
- > High-income earning Young Professionals
- > Virtual or In-office Meetings
- > Complimentary Initial Consultation
- > Clearly Defined Fees (Combo of Flat Fee + AUM). More details on our website.
- > Please note we do not currently offer hourly services or one-time plans.
- > No Product Sales
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Lawrence Annello is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Lawrence Annello is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Lawrence Annello is a Certified Public Accountant (Learn More)
Certified Public Accountants are licensed by the state and authorized by the state to practice public or private accounting. CPA licensing requirements are state specific, but typically include a bachelors degree with additional accounting coursework, successful completion of the Uniform CPA Exam, work experience, successful completion of an approved ethics course, and ongoing continuing education.
Lawrence Annello is a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
The Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) credential is granted solely to CPAs (Certified Public Accountants) with considerable personal financial planning education and experience. All areas of personal financial planning—including estate, retirement, investments, and insurance—have tax implications, and the PFS professional has the experience, ethics, and expertise to get the job done right.
Lawrence Annello is a Registered Life Planner® (RLP®)
A Registered Life Planner® (RLP®) is a Financial Planner who has been fully trained in Life Planning by completing the three step process of becoming an RLP®: Seven Stages of Money Maturity® workshop, 5-Day Life Planning training and the 6 Month Mentorship Program. This method of training is based on the premise that advisors should first discover a client’s most essential goals in life before formulating a financial plan, so a client’s finances fully support those goals. They therefore become your partner in clarifying and achieving your most meaningful and deeply felt aspirations.
Contact Lawrence Annello
10 Waterside Drive
Farmington, CT 06032
60 Washington Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
2 Burlington Woods Drive
Burlington, MA 01803