SageBroadview Financial Planning
We are experienced professionals helping other professionals unclutter their financial affairs, and get on with their lives and their careers
In 2014, Larry Annello merged BroadView Financial Planning, where he was managing partner, with SAGE Advisory Group, where Sheri Iannetta Cupo was founding principal. Together they are SageBroadview Financial Planning. Larry also remains a partner at Del Conte, Hyde, Annello & Schuch, P.C. (DHAS) accounting firm. Before joining DHAS, he served as Chief Financial Officer for two privately-owned companies. He began his financial services career with international accounting firm KPMG, concentrating on financial reporting and tax matters for middle-market companies and their family owners.
Larry graduated magna cum laude from the University of Hartford in Connecticut with a bachelor’s degree in accounting. He also completed both the Chief Executives and Senior Officers in Family Business program and the Strategy Analysis for Finance and Marketing program at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Larry is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner and a Registered Life Planner®, and holds a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) designation from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). He is a member of the AICPA and its Personal Financial Planning Division; the Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA); the Financial Planning Association (FPA); and The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA).
Lawrence Annello is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
At SageBroadview Financial Planning, we believe in clarity. Clarity of purpose. Clarity of mind. Clarity of intent. To champion your financial interests accordingly, we vow to never stop…
1. Learning … Our services are grounded in more than a half-century of evidence-based inquiry into economic and market efficiency, with a sharp eye as well for newly applicable insights.
2. Educating … We consider it our duty and privilege to filter and translate the glut of available information into effective knowledge you can use to make the most of your own investment activities.
3. Caring … Actions speak loudest, so we have built a client-centric focus into the fiber of our business structure. Our transparent, Fee-Only compensation means we have no conflicting interests resulting from any third-party incentives; you, our client, are our sole source of income. We also operate as a Registered Investment Advisor firm, which legally obligates us to serve as your fiduciary advisor, with your highest financial interests as our top priority.
4. Simplifying … As business professionals and former corporate executives ourselves, we understand exactly how much time you have to dedicate to your optimal level of personal wealth management: close to none. Respectful of your busy schedule, our advice is lean and to the point, so you can make the most of each and every financial move you take.5. Growing … As a successful professional, you know how to acquire wealth. In our growing relationship with you, we help you keep that wealth, and apply it to sustaining your ideal lifestyle over the long haul.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Lawrence Annello is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Lawrence Annello is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Lawrence Annello
Farmington Corporate Park
6 Executive Dr., Ste. 111
Farmington, CT 06032
60 Washington St., Ste. 102
Morristown, NJ 07960
2 Burlington Woods Drive
Burlington, MA 01803