Fee-Only financial planner located in Irvine, CA, serving clients locally and across the country
Marty McNamara is a fee-only financial advisor and cofounder of marrick wealth, located in Irvine, CA. He is responsible for establishing and managing client relationships. Marty has served as an advisor to wealthy families since 2003, working for two boutique wealth management firms, and two international companies, Deloitte and Northern Trust.
Originally from Cleveland, Ohio, Marty moved to Orange County in 2007. He enjoys spending time with his wife, Michelle, and their three kids, as well as traveling, surfing, and running.
• Bachelor of Science, Accounting & Finance, University of Dayton
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (CFP®)
• American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
• California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
• National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
• Orange County Estate Planning Council (OCEPC)
• Sports Teams: Cleveland Browns, Indians and Cavs, Dayton Flyers
• TV: College Football
• Books: The Edge, How to Win Friends and Influence People
• Foods: Pizza, Smoothies, Mint Chip Ice Cream
Marty McNamara is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
marrick wealth is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in Irvine, CA providing financial planning and investment management services to wealthy families throughout California. The company was founded in 2012 by Marty McNamara and Patrick Chu, two CPA financial planners with a shared vision and unique credentials– the CPA and CFP®.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Marty McNamara is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Marty McNamara is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Marty McNamara is a Certified Public Accountant (Learn More)
Certified Public Accountants are licensed by the state and authorized by the state to practice public or private accounting. CPA licensing requirements are state specific, but typically include a bachelors degree with additional accounting coursework, successful completion of the Uniform CPA Exam, work experience, successful completion of an approved ethics course, and ongoing continuing education.
Marty McNamara is a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
The Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) credential is granted solely to CPAs (Certified Public Accountants) with considerable personal financial planning education and experience. All areas of personal financial planning—including estate, retirement, investments, and insurance—have tax implications, and the PFS professional has the experience, ethics, and expertise to get the job done right.
Contact Marty McNamara
2211 Michelson Dr
Irvine, CA 92612