As a fee-only financial planner, my focus is to offer unbiased financial advice to help you achieve your life goals. - Matt Fizell, CFP®
Fee-Only financial planner located in Middleton, WI, serving clients locally and across the country
Matt Fizell is a Middleton, WI fee-only financial advisor serving clients locally and across the country. Harmony Wealth provides comprehensive financial planning, investment management, and project planning to help professionals and families earning six figures organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Matt Fizell is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Matt Fizell, CFP® is a Middleton, WI fee-only financial planner and founder of Harmony Wealth.
I have spent the last 5 years of my career working with some of the brightest minds in financial planning, and I am excited to bring those experiences to those who I enjoy working with the most.
I started Harmony Wealth to take the best practices from all my experience, and build an adaptive financial planning experience that will serve you well no matter where life may take you.
To me, work should be something I look forward to each and every day, something that generates excitement, but allows for all areas of life to work together, in harmony.
My mission is to help others take the leap to find their fit, and remove the financial worries that may arise along the way.
The other areas of my life in harmony are enjoying time on the lake, spending quality time with friends and family, serving the local foster care program, and finding that next travel adventure.
Matt Fizell is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Let Harmony Wealth helup you find your financial harmony with a personalized combination of…
- Unbiased, commission-free advice.
- Understanding your current situation, financial history, and planning for your future.
- Making use of the tools you have access to, and finding how to best optimize these for your next steps in your personal financial life.
- Evaluating your comprehensive financial plan. This includes saving for short-term goals, retirement, evaluating your risk management plan, taxes, and creating a plan that will serve you today, while setting you up for future success.
- Helping you navigate your career as life and priorities change.
- Goals-based career analysis. Identifying what is going to make you feel proud at the end of a long day of work.
- Using the financial plan to drive what is possible in your work. This could mean working less, or taking the leap to go out on your own as a business owner / entreprenuer.
- Optimizing and finding a strategy for your work-related compensation and benefits.
- Not to be cliche, but we don’t want finances to hold you back from your dream job.
- We saved the best for last. Work and money aren’t everything after all.
- You are at the center of your money. There are no wrong ways to approach how to use your money, your financial plan will be unique from any other we create.
- Identifying the non-negotiables as you go through the stages of life. We help you make a plan to minimize regrets.
- Values-based approach. This covers everything from the relationships you have or want in life, how you want to travel or spend free time, and everything else you need to live a life well-lived.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Matt Fizell is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Matt Fizell is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Matt Fizell is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Matt Fizell Discusses Financial Planning on the Live It Up! with Lee & Krista Show
Matt Fizell is a Contributing Author to More Than Money: Real Life Stories of Financial Planning
Matt Fizell is Quoted in Consumer Reports: "Why You Should Buy Renters Insurance: 5 Things to Know"
Matt Fizell is Quoted in Forbes: "Financial Advisors Move to the Fee For Advice Model to Attract Younger Clients"
Matt Fizell is Quoted on Discover Modern Money: "How to Open a Money Market Account"
Matt Fizell Named to Investopedia's Top 100 List of Financial Advisors in 2020
Matt Fizell is a Featured Guest on FPA's Podcast You're a Financial Planner, Now What?: "Bridging the Gap: Partnering Effectively with Your Client’s Tax Planner"
Matt Fizell is Featured on The Pursuit–Introducing Harmony Wealth With Matt Fizell
Matt Fizell is Quoted on CNBC: "How coronavirus put these financial advisors’ practices to the test"
Matt Fizell Contributes to the Journal of Financial Planning: "Charge What's Fair"
Matt Fizell is a Featured Guest on the MSU Wealth Management Association Podcast
Matt Fizell was a Speaker on "FinTech" for the FPA How We Do What We Do Series
Matt Fizell is Quoted on Business Insider: "5 financial advisors share what they really think of early retirement, and some of it may be hard to hear"
Matt Fizell is Quoted on RIAIntel "Scared of Exams? A New RIA Details His Experience With a State Regulator"
Contact Matt Fizell
3002 Patty Ln
Middleton, WI 53562