RPA Wealth Management
RPA Wealth Management
As a fee-only financial planner, my focus is to offer unbiased financial advice to help you achieve your life goals. - Matthew Theal, CFP®
Fee-only financial planner located in Claremont, CA, serving clients throughout the Inland Empire and Southern California.
Matthew Theal is a Claremont, CA fee-only financial planner. RPA Wealth Management provides comprehensive and objective financial planning to help clients organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Matthew Theal is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Matthew grew up with a passion for investing. He opened his first investment account at age 16, went to college for a degree in finance, and moved to New York City to work in the nation’s investing epicenter. But even though he gained invaluable career experience in NYC, he didn’t see the East Coast as his home.
Today, Matthew is back in California and helping RPA’s clients achieve their vision for the future. He thrives on the educational aspect of his work as a financial planner, combining it with his experience in investment analysis, trading, and portfolio management.
He has worked alongside RPA’s founder to build the business and has loved the experience from day one—particularly the direct impact he gets to have on clients’ lives. To that end, Matthew went back to school and attained the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation.
Matthew Theal is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
At RPA Wealth Management, we believe in tailor-made financial planning. Based in Claremont, California, our Registered Independent Advisory firm makes our clients' goals in life central to everything we do. As a fee-only, fiduciary firm, we reinforce our personal focus with a commitment to putting clients' best interests first -- always.
Our advisory firm offers:
- A one-on-one relationship with a financial advisor and the expertise of a team
- A long-term perspective to helping our clients achieve their goals
- Expertise of financial professionals including the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation
- Carefully vetted technology to help clients achieve financial clarity and make informed decisions
- Flexible service tiers to help meet clients where they are in life
We work with clients throughout California's Inland Empire, as well as Orange, L.A., and San Diego counties. Some of the people we work with include:
- Pre-retirees and retirees
- Individuals seeking support through a challenging life passage
- Small business owners
Our firm goes beyond traditional cookie-cutter financial planning to offer personalized service and comprehensive planning. Our services include:
- Retirement planning
- Financial planning
- Investment management
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Tax planning
- Debt management
- Insurance review
- Estate planning
- Business succession and exit planning
- Social Security maximization
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Individuals Seeking Support
- Small Business Owners
- In-Office Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Matthew Theal is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Matthew Theal is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Matthew Theal
419 Yale Ave
Claremont, CA 91711