CFP®, AIF®, MBA
Pure Financial Advisors, LLC
CFP®, AIF®, MBA
Pure Financial Advisors, LLC
As a fee-only financial planner, my focus is to offer unbiased financial advice to help you achieve your life goals. - Michael Pash, CFP®, AIF®, MBA
Fee-Only financial planner located in Irvine, CA, serving clients locally and across the country
Michael Pash is an Irvine, CA fee-only financial planner. Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. provides comprehensive financial planning and investment planning to help clients organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Michael Pash is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Mike Pash has been assisting families with personal financial planning for more than 20 years. Mike is a MBA graduate from Pepperdine University, and successfully earned the CFP® certification in 2003 after completing the educational course requirement at UC Irvine.
Mike’s experience includes three years as an Investment Advisor with a leading Wall Street investment firm, and most recently 12 years as President of a private wealth management firm in Irvine, CA.
Mike believes that investing and financial planning is much more than pie charts and investment products. Designing a personal financial plan to address the issues and concerns unique to your family is critical to achieving long term “Financial Peace of Mind”.
An advocate for financial education, Mike is a certified instructor, teaching Retirement Planning strategies at Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa, CA.
Mike enjoys being active in the community, having served on non-profit boards and volunteered as a little league baseball manager for many years in Orange County. Mike, his wife Olivia and their two puppies reside in Newport Beach, CA.
Michael Pash is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
When we set out to design a financial services company that would inspire trust, we began by examining and addressing the common causes for distrust. Then, with guidance from respected academics and recognized industry professionals, we created a company that is, to the best of our knowledge, remarkably different from any other. Here's why:
- Advisor Compensation — Pure Financial Advisors is a fee-only advisory firm and your Pure Financial Advisors personal financial planner is a salaried-only employee who is never compensated by the sale of financial products or asset management fees.
- Credentialed & Competent — Pure Financial Advisors is registered with the SEC as a Registered Investment Advisor. Your Pure Financial Planner must have the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner credential CFP®, Certified Public Accountant CPA, or Chartered Financial Analyst CFA, plus the Accredited Investment Fiduciary credential (AIF®) and a minimum of five years of financial industry experience.
- Fiduciary Responsibility — By definition, a fiduciary is legally obligated to act in your best interest and avoid conflicts of interest. We put our fiduciary responsibility to you in writing with every service we offer.
- Comprehensive Planning — Your financial plan will combine investment planning, tax planning, estate planning and trust review, as subject to contract limitations. Implemented plans are regularly reviewed and updated to stay current.
- Lifetime Relevance — Your financial plan, tax strategies and investments stay current and relevant throughout your lifetime because it is a dynamic plan that is monitored and updated regularly.
- Simple, Well-Organized, Accessible — Your financial planner simplifies and organizes your accounts and documents, which you can access 24/7 on your personalized, encrypted website included with your plan implementation.
- Full Disclosure — You will know how we are compensated and how much because we provide you with a written quarterly report detailing your expenses and any compensation we may receive.
- Genuine Value — The price you pay is based on the financial plan and implementation package you select. Our management fee is for much more than asset management, it includes continuous comprehensive strategic planning from our highly qualified team.
- No Minimum Net Worth Required — Although we provide the complex and coordinated professional services valued by our high net worth clients, we do not impose a minimum net worth to become a client. Pure Financial was designed to allow the mass affluent access to the professional expertise demanded by the high net worth.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Michael Pash is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Michael Pash is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Michael Pash is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF)
Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) training empowers investment professionals with the fiduciary knowledge and tools they need to serve their clients’ best interests. Advisors who have earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary designation have gone through training, met the qualifications, and passed the exam allowing use of the AIF designation and they are immediately able to demonstrate the added value that they can bring to both existing and prospective clients.
Pure Financial Advisors named as one of the Top 100 Wealth Managers by RIA Channel. Pure Financial ranked number 39 out of 100.
Pure Financial Advisors Named 2019 Inc. 5000: The Most Successful Companies in America
Pure Financial Advisors Named to the Financial Times 300 list: The Top US Registered Investment Advisers in 2019
Michael Pash was Named 2019 - 2021 Best Financial Advisors in San Diego by Bull Oak Captial
Contact Michael Pash
2020 Main St.
Irvine, CA 92614
3131 Camino Del Rio North
San Diego, CA 92108
6320 Canoga Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
3040 Saturn Street
Brea, CA 92821