Helping North County San Diego clients dream confidently and make smart financial decisions. We provide flat-fee comprehensive ongoing financial planning, and one-time financial plans.
Nannette Kamien is an Encinitas, CA financial advisor. Cultivating Wealth provides comprehensive financial planning, including college planning, as well as investment management to help women, families, Generation X and middle income clients organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Nannette Kamien is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Nannette Kamien, MBA, CFP® is a financial planner at Cultivating Wealth.
Before joining the firm, Nannette founded Inspiration Financial Planning, a fee-only firm based in Encinitas, CA. She received her Certificate in Financial Planning from Boston University in 2015 and her Certified Financial Planner designation in 2018.
In addition to financial planning, she enjoys working with families educating them about making smart financial choices paying for college. She wrote a book called Crazy College Money and presents workshops with the University of California, San Diego Extension program.
Prior to changing careers into financial planning, Nannette spent 15 years in Business Intelligence and Information Technology roles. She earned her MBA in 2010 from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Nannette enjoys playing golf and enjoying the beach with her kids in sunny Southern California.
Nannette Kamien is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
What does financial planning mean to you?
You may have a complex financial life and a substantial investment portfolio. But how does that relate to your financial goals?
- Could you stop working without running out of money? If not now, when?
- Are you working hard but find that your net worth is not really growing?
- Can you afford to pay for a child’s education or other important long term goal?
- Will your family be okay financially if there is a death or disability?
- How should you prioritize financial decisions such as paying down debt, saving for retirement, or buying a home?
While many financial advisors focus on investments, we believe your portfolio is only one part of the picture. We will analyze your personal financial situation, help you set realistic financial goals and develop plans to achieve them.
- Flat-fee Financial Planning
- Financial Planning
- Cash Flow/Budgeting
- Education Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Employee Benefits Review
- Investment Planning
- Mid-Career Professionals
- Young Families
- Single Women
- Variable Income Professionals
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- No-Cost Initial Consultation
- Monthly Retainer
- Financial Planning Projects
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Nannette Kamien is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Nannette Kamien is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
Contact Nannette Kamien
114 W D St Ste 114
Encinitas, CA 92024