Triad Financial Advisors
Fee-Only Financial Planner helping clients LIVE, INVEST, AND RETIRE WITH INTENTION
Nathaniel Carswell is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. He brings over eleven years of financial planning experience to the TFA team. Nathaniel takes great pride in listening and collaborating with his clients before offering financial strategies.
Nathaniel and his wife, Lauren, and their son, Lachlan reside in Greensboro. His hobbies include reading, traveling, hiking and spending time with family.
- Appalachian State University
- B.S. Sociology with minor in Business Management
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
Professional Memberships & Activities
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers – 2018
Nathaniel Carswell is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Our mission is to help our clients and colleagues live, invest and retire with intention
TFA is a Fee-Only, independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) acting in a client’s best interests at all times, not just when it’s convenient for us. This sets us apart from bank and brokerage firms whose ability to act in your best interest may be compromised by commissions, affiliations, revenue sharing agreements, and/or product sales goals. The Fee-Only method of compensation is the most transparent and objective method available, and minimizes conflicts to ensure your financial advisor acts as a fiduciary. As a result, we do not sell products or receive commissions on any products or services.
Finally, we enforce our fiduciary duty by building unique life plans and implementing a disciplined investment strategy utilizing low-cost, institutional strategies.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Nathaniel Carswell is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Nathaniel Carswell
3623 N Elm St
Greensboro, NC 27455