CFP®, EA, ATA
Raskob Kambourian Financial Advisors
Fee-Only Financial Advisor serving the Tucson, AZ area.
Patricia F. Raskob, EA. ATA, CFP®, (President) earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Kansas State University, graduating with honors. She is a Certified Financial Planne™r, Enrolled Agent (enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service on tax matters), and is an Accredited Tax Advisor.
She has been admitted to the Registry of CFP® Licensed Practitioners and is a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute. Pat is a member of the Financial Planners Association, the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors, the National Association of Tax Practitioners and the National Association of Enrolled Agents. She serves on a number of community boards.
EA – Enrolled Agent (represents clients before the IRS in tax matters)
CFP – Certified Financial Planner – listed in the Registry of Financial Planning Practitioners
ATA – Accredited Tax Advisor
- Has been selected by Worth Magazine as one of the top 250 best advisors in America
- Selected by Medical Economics as one of the 100 best advisors to work with doctors
- Named as an "outstanding estate planner" in the J.K. Lasser book on Estate Planning and Tax Issues
- A fellow in the National Tax Practice Institute
- Served on the executive board of Cambridge Associates 1986-1991
- BSBA – Business Administration – Kansas State University – with Honors / Masters work in Finance
- Financial Planning Association
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- National Society of Public Accountants
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
- Past President of the Southern Arizona Chapter of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners
- Past President of the Southern Arizona Chapter of Enrolled Agents
- The Advisory Committee of the Reverse Mortgage Program
- Served on the legislative committee for the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
- The Leadership Tucson Alumni
- Palo Verde Hospital Advisory Board for Tucson Medical Center
- The Arthritis Foundation Planned Gifts Committee
Patricia Raskob is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Who We Are
As the only "fee only" comprehensive financial advisory entity registered with the SEC, in Southern Arizona, RKFA offers expertise, competitive pricing, and personalized services to meet your "Life Planning" needs.
What We Do
With a focus on Life Planning, the RK Team:
- Assists you in making prudent Financial Decisions
- Watches over your Investments
- Helps you plan for your Retirement
- Optimizes your Estate Plan
- Offers access to Trust Services (National Advisors Trust Company)
- Guides your plan to minimize State and Federal Taxes
- Provides Pension Plan set-up and management (up to 25 employees)
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Patricia Raskob is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Patricia Raskob is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Patricia Raskob is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact Patricia Raskob
4100 N. First Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85719