Rockbridge Investment Management, LLC
Fee-Only financial planner located in Syracuse, NY, serving clients locally and across the country
Patrick Rohe is a Syracuse, NY fee-only financial planner. Rockbridge Investment Management, LLC provides comprehensive financial planning, investment management and estate planning to help individuals serving in the role of trustee for family, friends or future generations organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Patrick Rohe is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Patrick Rohe is a fee-only financial advisor at Rockbridge Investment Management, LLC, located in Syracuse, NY
How I got here: “Upon graduation from Cornell University, I was recruited by a large brokerage firm. After months of sales training and minimal help in understanding even the basics of investing, I quickly learned that the brokerage firm model was not for me. I then made the transition to Rockbridge, a fee-only financial planning firm, where I truly enjoy helping people and making a difference in their financial lives!”
Favorite part of the job: “Meeting all of the different families that I get the pleasure to work with. I feel my job is to help simplify the financial planning process for families, and when I succeed at doing so, I find it very rewarding!”
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®, (CFP®)
- Applied Economics and Management and Animal Science (B.S.), Cornell University
- NAPFA (board director, New England-Mid Atlantic Region)
- Financial Planning Association of CNY
- Meals On Wheels of Syracuse (board director)
Beneath the surface: Patrick and his wife, Ashley, live on the family farm in Marcellus, NY with their two sons, Lane and Weston, along with their dog Bentley. In his free time, Patrick enjoys being outdoors (especially the Adirondacks), attending local sporting events, and spending time with his family on their dairy farm.
Patrick Rohe is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Rockbridge is an independent, fee-only, Registered Investment Advisor committed to pursuing a better investment experience for our clients.
Rockbridge's Advisors serve the financial needs of families and individuals by helping them make wise financial decisions in all areas of their life. We advise our clients on the best ways to grow, protect and transfer their wealth, which gives them peace of mind as they navigate through the many changes in their lives.
- Fiduciary- We’re legally obligated to advise strictly and exclusively in your highest interest, period.
- Fee-only- Our sole compensation comes from clearly disclosed fees that are a percentage of the wealth we manage for you. We reject all commissions or other forms of outside compensation. You are the only person who compensates us for our advice to you, and we think that’s in your best interest.
- Right-sized- We’ve grown our firm to complement our clients’ needs with a sensible balance of investment advisors, financial and retirement planners, service support, and office administration
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Patrick Rohe is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Patrick Rohe is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Patrick Rohe is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact Patrick Rohe
220 S Warren St
Syracuse, NY 13202