CFP®, CLU®, MBA
Triad Financial Advisors
Owner/CEO and Author
Fee-Only Financial Planner and Investment Adviser helping clients LIVE, INVEST, AND RETIRE WITH INTENTION
Patrick Rush is a Greensboro, NC fee-only financial planner. Triad Financial Advisors provides comprehensive financial planning, investement management, and estate planning to help clients organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Patrick Rush is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Patrick Rush is the CEO of Triad Financial Advisors (TFA) and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor. He has been providing financial planning and investment advice since 1998. He has received national recognition as a top financial advisor by Forbes, Barron's and the Financial Times and TFA was recognized by the Invest in Others Foundation as a "Charitable Champion."
In 2020, Patrick debuted his first book "Gain Big and Give Back" published by Forbes Books. Within two weeks, the book became an Amazon #1 bestseller. With disarming humility and a strong sense of humanity, “Gain Big and Give Back” is about people first and finance second.
Patrick believes that finding qualified, independent and conflict-free financial advice should not be difficult for investors. In addition, he believes investors do not need to predict the future in order to be successful at investing. He is proud that TFA is a fee-only firm with a commitment and legal responsibility to act as a full-time fiduciary for their clients. Patrick is passionate about raising the level of financial education in the community and thus authored Retirement 101 in 2011.
Patrick resides in Greensboro, NC with his wife, Dr. Christina Rush, their daughter Havana, and twin boys, Walker and Quincy.
- Illinois Institute of Technology
• MBA - Finance
• B.S. - Financial Markets & Trading
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Chartered Life Underwriter®
Professional Memberships & Activities
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP)
- Illinois Institute of Technology Alumni Award 2020
- Invest In Others (Top 20 in US) Charitable Champions List 2019
- Invest in Others Community Service Award 2020
- Leadership Greensboro 2015-16
- Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers – 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Barron’s Top 1200 Financial Advisors 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors 2019, 2020
- Greensboro Police Citizen’s Academy 2018
- Canterbury School Board of Trustees 2020
- March of Dimes
• Central NC Board of Directors 2018
• Signature Chefs Auction Chair 2017
• Ambassador Family 2016
Patrick Rush is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Our mission is to help our clients and colleagues live, invest and retire with intention
TFA is a Fee-Only, independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) acting in a client’s best interests at all times, not just when it’s convenient for us. This sets us apart from bank and brokerage firms whose ability to act in your best interest may be compromised by commissions, affiliations, revenue sharing agreements, and/or product sales goals. The Fee-Only method of compensation is the most transparent and objective method available, and minimizes conflicts to ensure your financial advisor acts as a fiduciary. As a result, we do not sell products or receive commissions on any products or services.
Finally, we enforce our fiduciary duty by building unique life plans and implementing a disciplined investment strategy utilizing low-cost, institutional strategies.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Patrick Rush is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Patrick Rush is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Patrick Rush is a Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
A Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®) is a professional designation for individuals specializing in life insurance and estate planning. Individuals must complete five core courses and three elective courses, and successfully pass all eight two-hour, 100-question examinations in order to receive the CLU® designation.
Contact Patrick Rush
3623 N. Elm Street
Greensboro, NC 27455