CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®
Fee-Only Financial Planner Serving the Columbus, OH area
Originally from Huntington, West Virginia, Phil Ratcliff currently lives in Columbus, Ohio, and is married to Stephanie Ratcliff; a nurse at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. Phil and Stephanie have four beautiful children and another on the way.
Phil attended the United States Military Academy at West Point and also served in the U.S. Army for over 7 years before deciding to pursue a business career. Phil graduated from OSU with a B.A in history with a minor in computer science, then pursued an M.B.A. from Webster University, and is now working on his PhD in Financial Planning from the American College.
Phil Ratcliff has been a financial advisor for over 10 years. He started his career at American Express Financial Advisors in 2003, then moved to AXA Advisors for 7 years before founding rebel Financial LLC in 2013.
Phil’s professional education and certifications include:
- Investment Advisor Representative for rebel Financial LLC
- Insurance licenses with many states in the country
- B.A. in History from The Ohio State University
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Enrolling in the American College’s Phd program in Financial & Retirement Planning: Anticipated Completion Winter 2017
Phil Ratcliff is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Phil Ratcliff is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Contact Phil Ratcliff
540 Officenter Place
Gahanna, OH 43230