Net Worth Advisory Group, LLC
Managing Partner, Founder
Net Worth Advisory Group, LLC
Managing Partner, Founder
As a fee-only financial planner, my focus is to offer unbiased financial advice to help you achieve your life goals. - Ray LeVitre, CFP®
Fee-Only financial planner located in Sandy, UT, serving clients locally and across the country
Author: 20 Retirement Decisions You Need to Make Right Now
Education and Designations
Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP)
Member, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
College for Financial Planning, CFP Professional Development Program
CFM Program, The Merrill Lynch School of Financial Management
Bachelor of Science, University of Utah
Financial Management Experience
Ray has gained a unique perspective of the financial industry during his 19 years of experience. Ray has worked as representative for one of the nation’s largest mutual fund companies (Fidelity); as a bank investment representative at one of the nation’s largest banks (Citicorp); and as an insurance agent at a reputable life insurance company (Mutual of New York-MONY). Ray then worked as a stock broker at the nation’s largest brokerage firm (Merrill Lynch) before starting his own independent firm.
Because Ray has seen the industry from many angles, he understands the types of products and services commission-based companies offer. As an independent fee-only advisor Ray is in a unique position to help people evaluate the products and services they have been sold by other advisors and help determine if they were given sound advice.
- Author: 20 Retirement Decisions You Need to Make Right Now 4.8 out of 5 stars
- Author: The Retiring Boomer’s Financial Handbook
- Author: Opening the Door to Retirement
- Instructor, Utah Valley University, Woodbury School of Business, Introduction to Personal Financial Planning Profession
- Kiplingers: Invest with your Eyes Wide Open
- Kiplingers: Will You Spend Less in Retirement Than You Think?
- Kiplingers: Time to Take Stock Profits? 4 Steps to Consider Now
Ray LeVitre is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
We Create Value for Our Clients by
- Providing expert wealth management & professionally designed investment portfolios
- Developing and implementing custom financial plans
- Crafting personalized retirement income strategies
- Meeting frequently to update plans and review investment performance
- Relentlessly driving down your investment costs
- Certified Financial Advisors
TRANSPARENT FEE-ONLY PRICE
We charge a minimum of $750 for a comprehensive financial plan. For wealth management clients, we charge an all-inclusive fee for managing investment portfolios which covers the cost of investments, the advisor, transactions and ongoing financial planning services. Most clients pay between .5% and 1.5% depending on portfolio size. In a minority of cases an extra expense may apply for mutual funds and ETFs.
OBJECTIVE AND INDEPENDENT
As an independent advisor we are not beholden to one broker dealer or one set of proprietary funds. As a result, we can select from a variety of brokerages and investment alternatives that best fit our clients’ situation. As a fee-only firm we provide services that are not tainted by a hidden agenda to sell financial products paying large commissions. Since we don’t earn commission we can focus exclusively on helping our clients without any conflicts of interest.
FIDUCIARY DUTY TO YOU
As a fee-only firm, we are fiduciaries to our clients. This means our financial planners are legally required to act in your best interest at all times. You may be surprised to learn that this is a much higher standard than many other brokers and advisors are held to. Our fiduciary duty means that you can rely on us to make the best decisions for you.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Ray LeVitre is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Ray LeVitre is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Ray LeVitre
9980 S 300 W
Sandy, UT 84070