Provision Financial Planning
Provision Financial Planning
Provision Financial Planning seeks to provide more confidence and less worry to those retiring solo through a collaborative retirement planning process and prudent investment management. - Robert Lindstrom, CFP®, EA
Fee-Only retirement planner located in Towson, MD, serving clients locally and nationwide.
Retiring Solo? You're not alone.
We may be a good fit if:
- You're retiring solo and want a thinking partner
- You've saved and built a nest egg, but need help turning it into an income
- You're worried about making wrong decisions, and outliving your savings
- You want to collaborate on the big picture, but delegate the day-to-day management
- You feel overwhelmed by all the decisions you have to make, and want help deciding.
- You want to follow a process that helps you navigate retirement with confidence, not anxiety
Robert Lindstrom is a fee-only financial advisor at Provision Financial Planning located in Towson, MD.
Many life decisions are financial decisions, and financial decisions are life decisions. That’s why I enjoy working with clients at the intersection of retirement and taxes. By collaboratively working together on an ongoing basis, we can regularly review your retirement income, make sure you’re not overpaying taxes and monitor your investments to be sure they align with your goals.
In addition to the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNING™ designation (CFP®), I am a NAPFA-Registered Advisor. This means I must complete 60 hours of Continuing Education every two years. Since I am also an Enrolled Agent (the highest credential the IRS awards), I must complete an additional 24 hours per year on tax Continuing Education. While there is some overlap, that's a lot of learning!
Earlier in my career, I worked in parts of the industry that required me to sell products for a commission. Needless to say, it wasn’t a good fit – and it’s why I eagerly founded Provision Financial Planning as a Fee-Only firm. The only compensation I receive is from my clients, which allows me to be a Fiduciary at all times. You would probably be shocked how few advisors can answer “yes” when asked if they are a Fiduciary at all times.
For more of a resume, click the LinkedIn icon at the top of the page.
Robert Lindstrom is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Your Retirement Roadmap
This three-meeting process is designed to help you improve your chances for a successful retirement and experience what it's like to work with us. This will help you confidently decide if we're the right retirement thinking partner for you.
1. Schedule an Intro - During this 30 minute intro call, we'll find out if our expertise is a match for your retirement needs.
2. Complimentary Assessment - If we're a potential fit, we'll make you a Retirement Roadmap that will show you how you can hit your long-term goals and what it's like to work with us.
3. Implement - If you become a client, we'll begin implementing your plan together and get to work reviewing your tax, insurance and estate plans.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Retirement Income Planning
- Prudent Investments
- Tax Strategies
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retiring Solo
- Wants a process to follow to navigate retirement
- Wants a thinking partner to collaborate
- Needs help turning nest-egg into income
- Fee-Only, No Commissions
- Collaborative Process
- Sytematic Income Plan
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Robert Lindstrom is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Robert Lindstrom is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Robert Lindstrom is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Robert Lindstrom is an Enrolled Agent with the IRS (Learn More)
An enrolled agent is a federally authorized tax practitioner empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled agent status is the highest credential awarded by the IRS.
Robert Lindstrom Contributes Articles Monthly to Sixty & Me
Robert Lindstrom is Quoted on Best Company's Blog: "HSAs and Taxes: What You Need to Know"
Robert Lindstrom Authored an Article for Humble Dollar: "Trading Time"
Robert Lindstrom is a Guest Writer for The White Coat Investor: "Financial Planning Implications for Solo-Practice Owners"
Contact Robert Lindstrom
100 West Road
Towson, MD 21204
7027 Old Madison Pike
Huntsville, AL 35806