HTG Investment Advisors Inc.
Fee-Only Financial Advisor Serving the Tri-State Area (NY, NJ, CT)
- Helping retirees to understand what lifestyle they can afford and how to invest to meet their goals.
- Helping individuals to structure an estate plan that reflects their values, wishes and family circumstances.
- Helping a widow to organize and understand her assets and to develop a new financial plan based on a new set of circumstances.
- Helping families to figure out how to pay for the high cost of college, either through advance savings or redeploying assets.
- Helping pre-retirees to assess when they can afford to retire and how to ensure income in retirement matches expenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (TM), 1990
- MBA, Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania
- BA, Colby College
Robin Sherwood is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Our mission is to help individuals and families achieve their financial goals by providing investment advice along with an array of financial planning services. We strive to exceed your expectations for competence, service and trust.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Robin Sherwood is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Robin Sherwood is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Robin Sherwood is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact Robin Sherwood
50 Locust Avenue
New Canaan, CT 06840