Fee-Only financial planner located in Phoenix, AZ, serving clients locally and across the country
Meet Robinson Crawford
A great advisor prioritizes his clients’ values and aspirations above all else. My job is to listen, understand, and work alongside you to ensure that your money works for you - not the other way around.
A little about Robinson Crawford:
- Certified Financial Planner ®
- BS, Computational Mathematical Sciences - Arizona State University
- Boston University - Financial Planning Program
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
- Financial Planning Association Member
- Over 5 years of financial planning experience
- Proud member of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona
- Youngest of 4 siblings
- I love baseball, basketball, and sushi
Robinson Crawford is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Robinson Crawford is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Contact Robinson Crawford
2801 E Camelback
Phoenix, AZ 85016