CFP®, CDFA®™, MBA
The Stanich Group
Fee-Only financial planner located in Brooklyn, NY, serving clients locally and across the country
Sara Stanich is a Brooklyn, NY fee-only financial planner. The Stanich Group provides comprehensive and objective financial planning to help clients organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Sara Stanich is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
My mission is to simplify my client’s lives by helping them build financial plans and manage their investments.
I started this blog because a big part of my job is answering questions about my clients’ personal finances, and I can answer them for a broader audience here.
There are a few reasons behind the name “Cultivating Wealth”.
Most of my clients are definitely in the “wealth building” phase of their lives. Even with a good income, “Cultivating Wealth” can be challenging when you are raising kids and living in an expensive area. Cultivating has another meaning for me as well – gardening!
Here are my professional details ….
- Certified Financial Planner practitioner (CFP®)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, CDFA™
- BA and MBA from New York University
- Licensed with the New York State Department of Insurance as a Life, Accident and Health agent
Sara Stanich is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Looking for help to simplify your complex financial life and cultivate wealth?
It’s easy to get started. Take a look at our options below to see what is right for you.
Want to learn more about financial matters, but too busy to dedicate the time? Do you have a nagging feeling that you should be taking care of financial business, but not sure what to do next?
We build long term relationships to understand your financial needs, help you organize, prioritize and get your financial plan on track.
Ongoing Financial Planning Includes:
- Initial development of your financial goals and plan
- Semi annual review meeting (in person or online)
- Investment recommendations and implementation (optional)
- Advice on as needed basis: annual benefits enrollment review, tax planning discussions, refinancing, job transitions, etc
- Monthly services calendar of financial planning topics
- Email access to a Certified Financial Planner professional (CFP®).
- Access to our network of professionals (legal, tax and real estate resources) to help you implement your plan.
Cost: Initial setup fee, followed by annual financial planning fee which may be billed monthly.
Financial planning fees waived with investment management of assets greater than $500,000.
Have your investments underperformed, but you aren’t sure how to make things better? Do you have accounts “all over the place” due to job changes and abandoned plans to start investing on your own? Do you find the multitude of investment choices out there a little overwhelming?
If you are looking for objective advice to help you build your overall investment portfolio, we can help.
Investment Management Includes:
- Goal-focused financial plan
- Investment recommendations & implementation
- Account opening and maintenance (third party custodian)
- Investment rebalancing as needed (usually 1-2 times annually)
- Ongoing financial planning (see above) included at no additional charge with investment management of assets greater than $500,000.
Cost: Investment advisory fee is typically* 1.00% of assets under management annually.
*Reduced with assets over $5,000,000
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Divorce Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning
- Business Owners and Executives
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Sudden Money Situations
- Women in Transition
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Sara Stanich is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Sara Stanich is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Sara Stanich is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Sara Stanich is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Contact Sara Stanich
41 Schermerhorn St
Brooklyn, NY 11201