UAK Diversified Wealth Management
Lead Financial Advisor
Fee-Only financial planner located in Saint Paul, MN, serving clients locally and across the country
Sarah Kang is a Saint Paul, MN fee-only financial planner. UAK Diversified Wealth Management provides retirement income planning, investment management, and insurance planning to help high net-worth individuals and families, business owners, and families with special needs organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Sarah Kang is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Sarah Kang is responsible for client relationships. She has passed all of the education and exam requirements of Certified Financial Planner designation. She has a Masters Degree from Indiana University Bloomington and is a Member of Financial Planning Association of MN. She has helped investment operations for the last 11 years. Experiences include updating brokerage forms, executing trades, reviewing tax forms, Reviewing clients' financial statements and plans, Reviewing insurance product choices, and Explaining investment products.
Sarah is a concert pianist and is a frequent performer for Thursday Musical and other local recitals.
Sarah Kang is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
You can trust UAK Diversified to help you plan your financial future, advise you with comprehensive financial / investment planning, as well as non-financial wealth advice. We serve clients in Saint Paul, Minneapolis, Twin Cities, and Rochester areas. UAK Diversified LLC is a registered investment adviser with the state of Minnesota.
- As a registered investment advisor, our advisors are held to a fiduciary standard legally requiring us to act solely in your best interest.
- We don't sell proprietary products and only select investment vehicles from the available universe of securities that are considered best-in-class for our client’s needs.
- Our financial advisor fees are simple and straightforward based on a small percentage of your assets under management or a fixed financial planning fee. We never charge commissions.
- We specialize in retirement income planning and investment management with special attention to taxes, income, and preserving wealth in retirement.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Sarah Kang is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Sarah Kang is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Sarah Kang is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact Sarah Kang
1907 Jefferson Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55105