Rogers Wealth Management Services
Fee-Only financial planner providing Gen X and Millennial individuals and families with competent, conflict free financial advice from the comfort of their home or office via virtual meetings
Meet Sean Rogers
Sean grew up in the Northeastern suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio and stayed close to home during his undergraduate education at John Carroll University. In late 2005 he relocated to Bonita Springs, FL. Just a few months later he met his wife, Krista. Sean and Krista now live and work in the Estero, FL area and were just recently blessed with the newest addition to their family, Colin Andrew Rogers. They enjoy many of the great things that Southwest Florida has to offer but both grew up in the Midwest and do the best that they can to stay connected to their roots in Ohio and Michigan – especially in the summertime.
Sean’s current shortlist of hobbies and interests includes the following:
- General mind & body wellness via the integration of nutrition, movement, stress management, sleep, environment, and general controllable factors that could possibly enhance the quality and length of life
- Ongoing education and growth in all areas of life via books, articles, podcasts, events, etc…
- Cooking (still a novice but learning more every day)
- Socially responsible and sustainable businesses and consumer decision making
- Anything and everything that has to do with dogs
- Ice hockey (Sean found himself on ice skates at an early age and played organized hockey through high school, college, and more recently in local men’s league teams in Southwest Florida)
Sean earned his Bachelor’s degree from John Carroll University with a major in Business Management and a minor in Psychology. Shortly after relocating to Southwest Florida in 2005 he began to pursue a career in the financial services industry as a mortgage professional. It did not take long for him to recognize that this particular segment of the industry was driven by short term transactional relationships. Seeking an opportunity to pursue relationships with clients that were longer term and wider in scope, in 2007 he began the process of becoming licensed to deliver insurance and investment advice to the public.
By the end of 2008, he obtained his Florida 215 insurance license, passed the Series 7 General Securities Representative Exam (GSRE), and also passed the Series 66 (The Uniform Combined State Law) examination. From 2008 thru September of 2014, Sean worked with a firm in Fort Myers, Florida providing insurance and investment related advice and services to his clients. During this time Sean gained considerable knowledge and experience in all of the core domains related to personal finance and made the decision to become a Certified Financial Planner™ professional in an effort to build competence and demonstrate a commitment to his calling.
Sean Rogers is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Sean Rogers is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Contact Sean Rogers
9990 Coconut Road
Bonita Springs, FL 34135