Elser Financial Planning
Financial Planner and Investment Advisor
Fee-Only financial planner located in Indianapolis, IN, serving clients locally and across the country
Meet Susan Elser
Susan has been a certified financial planner since 2001. She listens to clients’ goals, concerns and desires, helps them determine their priorities, and then implements strategies to reach their goals. In addition she oversees the day to day operations of investment management and client service.
- College of Financial Planning (Certified Financial Planner®, 2000)
- Indiana University (B.A. Economics, 1985)
- Independent Fee-only Financial Planner (2004 – present)
- Senior Client Service Manager and Financial Plan Writer with Oxford Financial Group (2000 – 2004)
- Supervising Broker at a national brokerage firm (1996 – 2000)
- Indianapolis Children’s Museum (Board Member 2016)
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (Member since 2004, Past Chairperson Midwest Region)
- Central Indiana Community Foundation (Professional Advisor Cornerstone Council)
- Estate Planning Council of Indianapolis (President 2015)
- Indianapolis Children’s Museum Planned Giving Council
- Multi-Year 5-Star Wealth Manager (2008-2015 Indianapolis Monthly)
Susan Elser is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Susan Elser is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Contact Susan Elser
Indianapolis, IN 46240