FFP Wealth Management
Fee Only Financial Planner Located in Minneapolis and St. Cloud, MN and Serving Clients Nationwide
Tiffany Brynteson, CRPC®, Financial Advisor/Manager
Tiffany is an experienced financial advisor and business manager with over 15 years of experience in the financial wealth management industry. She has earned the professional designation of Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor.
Some of Tiffany's duties include financial planning, new business development, tax preparation, estate planning analysis, custodian business planning and human resources. Tiffany’s attention to detail, client service, and how she goes the extra mile as one of the few female fee only financial planners in Minneapolis is something that stands out as remarkable with anyone who is a client. She also serves on FFP's investment committee.
Tiffany graduated from University of Wisconsin River Falls in 1995. She and her husband reside in Elk River, MN with their three daughters.
FFP Wealth Management is a Fee-Only firm providing comprehensive financial planning services including investment management, estate planning, and tax preparation & planning in the greater Minneapolis area including:
Meet Roger Kruse, ChFC, CFP®, EA - founding partner of FFP Wealth Management
Tiffany Brynteson is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
FFP Wealth Management is a Registered Investment Advisor*
We manage investments - we do not sell investments.
We advise individuals on 401(k) plan choices - we do not sell 401(k) plans.
We forecast cash flow needs - to recommend tax-wise retirement paychecks or other cost saving strategies at any stage of life.
We analyze and recommend solutions for potential tax liabilities at death - we do not file estate tax returns.
We analyze wills and trusts and seek efficient strategies to transfer wealth - we do not draft legal documents.
We manage your trust account or advise your trustee** - and can refer competitive trustee services when a family member trustee is not an option.
• Individual, TOD Joint and others
• 401k rollover (post or in-service rollover)
• IRA accumulation
• IRA income distribution
• Trust management
• 401k, pensions, company stock and retirement plans
• Comprehensive or retirement, education or other goal based financial plans
• Age 70 1/2 IRA Required Minimum Distributions
• Stock option strategies and net unrealized appreciation of company stock in retirement plans (NUA)
• Income tax analysis and income tax plans
• Second opinion of investment recommendations, financial plans and prior year tax returns
• Income, asset, debt, cash flow and other analysis
• Life, annuity and long–term care insurance analysis
• Will, trust and asset transfer strategies
• Workplace and organization sponsored classes
• Community based education classes
• Public or client only internet based classes
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Tiffany Brynteson is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Contact Tiffany Brynteson
11375 Robinson Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55433