NewLeaf Financial Guidance
NewLeaf Financial Guidance
I have one goal – to make your financial life simple. Time is your most valuable resource, the last thing you should be doing in your free time is thinking about money. - Tony Madsen, CFP®
NewLeaf Financial Guidance is an investment advisory firm specializing in assisting medical professionals, small business owners, and business professionals.
Tony Madsen is a Redwood Falls, MN fee-only financial planner. NewLeaf Financial Guidance provides comprehensive financial planning, including cash flow planning, debt management, retirement planning and investment planning to help medical professionals, small business owners, and business professionals organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Tony Madsen is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Tony Madsen, CFP® is a fee-only financial advisor at NewLeaf Financial Guidance located in Redwood Falls, MN.
In the past decade of working in the personal finance industry, I have been blessed to have the opportunity to serve clients in all walks of life. I believe in the power of sound financial advice and the impact it can have in a person's life.
I am the proud father of two ever-changing and intelligent boys, Carsten and Simon, and husband to a talented and beautiful 7-8th grade mathematics teacher, Michelle.
I'm a terrible golfer, a Minnesota Sports fanatic, and claim to be an outdoorsman.
Tony Madsen is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
NewLeaf Financial Guidance is an investment advisory firm specializing in assisting medical professionals, small business owners (including Ranchers and Farmers), and business professionals who would like to efficiently manage their finances.
We believe in creating a plan that is:
- Simple - It is my job to create simplicity out of the most complicated situations. This is my #1 priority.
- Flexible - The only thing that is certain is there will be change in your finances. We will remain flexible while making progress on the things most important to you.
- Alive - We don't "write financial plans" or print of mountains of charts. Your finances are alive and ever changing, so is your financial plan.
We do this by:
- Being collaborative - This is a relationship, not a dictatorship. Our goal is to empower you to make confident financial decisions.
- Creating systems - We will create systems that support you and your goals and set you up for success.
We truly have your best interests in mind:
- NewLeaf's advisers are Fiduciaries. “Fiduciary. One who acts in utmost good faith, in a manner he or she reasonably believes to be in the best interest of the client."
- We will give candid and unbiased advice that best suits your needs.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Tony Madsen is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Tony Madsen is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Tony Madsen is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Tony Madsen is Quoted on BankRate.com: "Stock market basics for beginners: 8 guidelines to follow"
Tony Madsen is Quoted on NewRetirement.com: "Tips to Prepare for an Empty Nest"
Tony Madsen is Quoted in the Oklahoman: "If at First You Miss a Financial Goal, Try, Try Again"
Tony Madsen is Quoted on Benzinga.com: "What Is A Savings Plan And How To Make One"
Tony Madsen is Featured in the Redwood Falls Gazette
Tony Madsen is Quoted on NerdWallet.com: "How Roth IRAs Can Help in an Emergency"
Contact Tony Madsen
302 East Third Street
Redwood Falls, MN 56283