West Financial Services, Inc.
Fee-Only Financial Planner located in McLean, VA and serving Fairfax County and the entire Northern VA and Washington D.C. area
Victoria Henry is a relationship manager with more than a decade of tax planning and financial planning experience for high net worth clients. Formerly, Victoria’s specialty was income tax and wealth transfer planning, and she brings that experience to her wealth management clients at West Financial Services. Victoria earned her BA in Business Administration from University of Florida, is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional, and is a member of the Washington D.C. Estate Planning Council.
Victoria is originally from South Jersey and has been in the D.C. area since 2006. She, her husband, Jonathan, a Fairfax County Public School teacher, and their daughter, Scarlett, live in Falls Church, Virginia.
Victoria Henry is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
When choosing a financial planning and investment management firm, individuals, businesses, foundations and associations share a common need: Expert guidance that helps them reach financial goals.
At West Financial Services, we have spent over 35 years building a firm dedicated to taking a conservative and ethical approach to growing and protecting our clients’ wealth and prosperity. Since our inception in 1982, we have provided financial services on a fee-only basis, acting as a fiduciary for our clients. Each member of our team fully embraces the importance of this role and what it means for our clients. We bring planning excellence, investment discipline and personal service to everything we do.
Though every client is different, there is a common theme – they come to us when they are in need of support and coordination of various facets of their financial lives.
- Whether issues relate to retirement, inheritance, divorce or job loss, we strive not only to protect clients’ wealth, but to provide guidance and education, as well as a sense of control and ownership of the decisions they make.
- Though wide ranging in background and ages, our clients are primarily accomplished professionals who have built their wealth through business ownership, strong saving habits and long careers.
- Clients may be risk takers in their businesses, but tend to be moderate to conservative risk investors. They are looking to us as consultants who can bridge the gap between their work lives, existing personal investment and retirement assets, and their future cash flow, retirement and estate needs.
In all cases, we collaborate with clients’ professionals or specialists, or make introductions for clients when necessary. We take a positive, proactive and consultative approach to understanding the needs and desires of each individual client or family. Our goal is to anticipate obstacles and identify opportunities for our clients so that they have time to incorporate changes that create their best possible future.
Meet the Team:
Glen J. Buco, CFP® - President
Kimberly A. Cox, CFP®, COO - Director of Consulting Services
Brian L. Mackin, CFP® - Relationship Manager
Victoria G. Henry, CFP® - Relationship Manager
Brian Horan - Relationship Manager
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Victoria Henry is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Victoria Henry is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Victoria Henry
1355 Beverly Road
McLean, VA 22102