Fee-Only financial planner located in Irvine, CA, serving clients locally and across the country
Vladimir Kouznetsov is a Irvine, CA fee-only financial planner. Retegy LLC provides comprehensive and objective financial planning to help clients organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Vladimir Kouznetsov is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Vladimir Kouznetsov is the founder of Retegy LLC, a fee-only independent financial advisory firm specializing in financial planning, retirement strategies and investment management for people who are approaching retirement or are early in retirement. He works mostly with professionals, entrepreneurs, small business owners and small to medium size real estate investors.
Have you put any thoughts into your retirement? You worked hard over the years to build a great life for you and your family. As you are getting close to retirement, it is critical to start shifting your focus to what comes next in your life.
- When can you retire?
- Will you be able to maintain your desired lifestyle during retirement?
- Will your retirement plan provide enough cash flow to support it for the rest of my life?
- Does your plan consider effects of inflation on your expenses and your savings?
- Will your plan require you to make distributions from your market invested portfolio during a period of the market downturn? Are you worried about sequence-of-returns risk?
- How much of your savings can be lost in taxes? Does your plan consider uncertainty about future tax rates?
- Are your retirement plan distributions coordinated with your Social Security benefits? Do you know how to maximize your Social Security benefits?
- Are you taking into account cost of future medical expenses and the historically higher inflation rate for them?
- What is your plan for covering potential Long-Term Care expenses?
- What is your plan on how you or your spouse will deal with “widow’s penalty” tax?
- If something happens to you, are your affairs in order or you planning to leave your spouse and your kids with a huge mess to untangle?
There are hundreds of different strategies and thousands of financial industry products designed to deal with this type of issues. Some of them claim to be a silver bullet and make your retirement planning a breeze as soon as you invest in them. If only it were that simple.
Vladimir specializes in developing retirement accumulation and distribution strategies and advanced tax planning that can help you navigate various issues that you may be facing in the future. He honors fiduciary principles to act in your best interest designing and implementing your strategy. As а fee-only advisor, he does not accept commission payments and does not have a conflict of interest when he is recommending different financial products.
Retirement planning is complicated, and you need an IRA specialist in this area. Vladimir is a member of Ed Slott’s Master Elite IRA Advisor Group™, a private IRA study group of professional financial advisors. Ed Slott and Company, LLC is the nation’s leading provider of technical IRA education for financial advisors, CPAs and attorneys.
Members of Ed Slott’s Elite IRA Advisor GroupSM train with Ed Slott and Company on a continuous basis, have completed requisite training, passed a background check, attend required workshops and complete mandatory exams. They are immediately notified of changes to the tax code and updates on retirement planning, so you can be sure your retirement dollars are safe from unnecessary taxes and fees.
Besides financial services, I have а background in software development and real estate.
Vladimir Kouznetsov is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Retegy is independent fee-only financial services firm located in Irvine, California. We specialize in financial planning, retirement strategies and investment management for people who are approaching retirement or are early in retirement. We work a lot with professionals and small business owners like real estate agents, mortgage brokers and small to medium size real estate investors.
We strive to provide competent and prudent expert advice. We honor fiduciary principles to act in the best interest of every client. Our goal is to provide you with our expertise and help you achieve best in life. Our advice is unbiased. As fee-only advisors, we do not accept commissions or any compensation that is based on financial product sales and do not have conflicts of interest typical to commission based compensation models.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Vladimir Kouznetsov is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Vladimir Kouznetsov is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Vladimir Kouznetsov is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Contact Vladimir Kouznetsov
200 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 300
Irvine, CA 92618